1. Experience the world - Go out there and see what the world has to offer. View new places, learn about other cultures, taste a food you've never tried. Step out of your comfort zone.
2. Eat breakfast - Breakfast is extremely important to your vitality and everyday health. It keeps you energized and motivated to get you through a long day at school, a hard day at the office or a rough day taking care of the kids.
3. Go outside - I realize not everywhere is as sunny as California in winter time, but you should still go outside. Feel the frigid air on your skin. Nature is beautiful. Can you see it?
4. Show your love - Never be ashamed to love someone. It's actually an honor to find a person who you care so deeply about. Let them in. Express your feelings through positive actions.
5. Always explore - If you're bored, you're doing something wrong, my friend. Life ought to be constant adventure and learning experience. Read a book in Spanish. Take a really long hike. Cook a simple dinner.