Looking for a simple, delicious, & beautiful snack to serve at your next party? Try these quick vegetarian cucumber baguette bites on for size. They are fast to make & yummy to eat. If you're the type who can barely boil water, you'll be able to pull off these tasty bites. I guarantee it! Let's get this party started.
For this quick & straightforward vegetarian snack recipe you only need a few easy to find ingredients & 10 minutes of baking time. Prep only takes about five minutes, so altogether this tasty snack can be created, made, & eaten in 15 minutes or under.
// Ingredients //
+ Persian cucumbers
+ Vintage Dubliner cheese
// How to make it //
1. First things first preheat the oven to 350°F / 177°C. Let the oven do its thing while you assemble the food.
2. Now it's time to prep the ingredients. Take everything out & cut them into pieces. Keep your baguette chunks pretty thick. Then cut them horizontally. Slice your cheese & Persian cucumbers thinly.
3. This is where it gets easier. Place a cheese slice on each of the baguette pieces. I chose a scrumptious vintage Dubliner cheese; it's a slightly sweet, granular cheese. You can use a regular cheddar or whatever you have on hand. The Dubliner cheese gives the baguette bite a really lovely kick.
4. Place a couple slices of Persian cucumber on top of the cheese.
5. Bear with me everyone we're almost done! To make life uncomplicated, place your cucumber baguette bites on your pan. Drizzle your honey onto the baguette. You can go light on the honey or you can squeeze as much as you want on there. Your call!
6. Everything is prepped & ready to go in the oven which should be heated to 350° now. Place your tray in the oven. Set your timer for 10 minutes. Now it's all about the waiting game...
7. Done & ready to eat. Take the bites out of the oven. Shovel them into your mouth or place them neatly on a plate & then scarf them down. Either way you'll end up eating more than a couple of these bad boys.
My boyfriend says & I quote "one of my favorite snacks/appetizers of all time. No lie." Now that's quite a claim. But I'll take it. What do you think of these Cucumber Baguette Bites? Would you ever make this quick vegetarian snack recipe? Do they look good? :]
Follow me for more food, music, & the California way of life: